Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Objectified

I found the documentary very interesting. One of the things that caught my eye was Marc who had a collection of objects he was just interested in using in some way. Almost creating an object so he could use another certain object.  Another thing I found interesting was the building of chairs and the talk of why every chair we sit on is not comfortable. I've sat in a chair and complained about it being designed weird and not being comfortable but never really thought about the dynamics that go into making it. A third thing I found interesting was the talk of how functional and simplified the company Apple was. Everything they make seems to be made with the least parts possible, making everything they make really efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment